This is a lightweight, nutrient-rich moisturizing conditioner that provides a daily boost of nutrients for healthy, soft strands. It detangles and helps smooth frizz flyaways and split ends, and is rich in ingredients that help combat damage caused by pollutants, sun and environmental aggressors. Perfect for styling and creating natural looking-shine, this leave-in conditioner can be used post-shower and also throughout the day to revitalize locks.
- Rice Milk – Rich in minerals and vitamins. Rice is rich in a sugar alcohol molecule called inositol. Inositol promotes cell growth, slows down the aging process, and stimulates blood flow. This featured ingredient is responsible for stronger hair. The amino acids in it work on your hair roots to strengthen them, adding volume and silky texture to your tresses.
- Organic Slippery Elm – Protects strands and soothes the scalp.
- Organic Baobab Oil – Rich in fatty acids to help to eliminate frizz and impart a natural shine.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 – Has the ability to deeply moisturize and penetrate the and hair. It deposits nourishing moisture deeply into the cortex of the hair. In addition to that, it’s a weightless volumizer for the hair since it helps infuse it with moisture. This helps it to get that popular “bouncy” look.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice – The chemical composition of the juice is similar to keratin which is the natural protein responsible for the growth of hair hence aids in hair growth.
- 100% Natural
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Raw Honey, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bee Wax, Fatty Acids, Baobab Oil, Moringa Oil, Macadamia Nuts Oil, Avocado Oil, Rice Milk, Glycerin, Slippery Elm, Flaxseed Oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Peppermint Oil, Tree Tea Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Pro-Vitamin B5, Ethylhexylglycerin, Essential Oil Blends.
It can be used on wet or dry hair. If used on wet hair, first wash and detangle. Next, part hair into sections and apply a fingertip amount to each section. Then style as usual. If used on dry hair, apply a fingertip amount starting at the roots, then style as usual. We weren’t kidding when we named this one Moisture-rich as it delivers moisture and more moisture, so we highly recommend it for kinky/curly hair types. Safe For Color Treated Hair